Baxter's eLearning program can help healthcare facilities meet The Joint Commission staff qualifications and education standards, and raise the bar for productivity, patient safety and quality of care throughout the organization.
Baxter's eLearning programs are training tools designed to:
- Assist in compliance with The Joint Commission medical staff standards.
- Assist clinical educators in delivering consistent product training and education to students and staff.
- Enable clinical educators to have access to necessary reporting, tracking and documentation of online training completion records.
- Support clinical staff in understanding how to use Baxter products.
eLearning programs now available
Click on one of the following links for more information or a free trial to Baxter's eLearning program:
- AUTO SYRINGE AS50 - Infusion Pump
- COLLEAGUE CXE - Volumetric Infusion Pump
- COLLEAGUE CX - Volumetric Infusion Pump
- CLEARLINK - IV Access System
- FLO-GARD 6201 - Volumetric Infusion Pump
- IPump Pain Management System
- LOGIX TPN Solution Software
- SIGMA Spectrum Infusion System
- VITAL-HOLD Catheter Stabilization Device
Each eLearning program provides the ability to strengthen a
clinician's specific skills for enhanced safety and quality of care in
using that specific product.
Content and functionality for each eLearning program may include:
- Step-by-step instructions on how to use the product.
- Explanation of additional features, alarms and alerts of the product (as applicable).
- Access to posters, quick reference guides, hangtags and other support and training materials.
- Bookmarking functionality.
- Online management of completed courses with exam scores.
- Ability to store transcripts online or print for training files.
- Interactive 24/7 training systems, which increase flexibility and effectiveness of student access